WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY! Where I work half days and run away to NYC and drink in the most interesting bars in the world…airport bars.
Holla Peeps! It’s time for our Wednesday Link Up Confessions Lurve with Kathy from the fabulouso Vodka & Soda!
1) The Airport Bar is one of the best places to drink. People are usually friendly, willing to buy you a drink with no expectations, and share crazy inappropriate things with you. Not to mention the airport bar people watching is AMAZING! You don’t even have to pretend that hard to be reading! Just sip and observe the pre and post vacay shenanigins. The business trip stress melts away and people really loosen up…it’s fascinating, I tell you.
2) Channing Tatum (who’s name I had to look up) is just the new Marky Mark for the 2010s. Just think about it. Same dirty white boy thing working for him. All he’s missing is a funky bunch. Evidence below!!! Just Marky Mark but now in 2014!
3) I hate buying tiny bottle of things in less than 4 ounces because I refuse to check a bag. It ends up costing me a small fortune but is far safer than a lost bag. I’m also the worst traveler because I come home and continue to use my tiny bottles instead of saving them for my next flight. BLARGH!!!
4) I’m saving to cover the hotel for Mexico Vacay because we wanted to go someplace REALLY nice. But I’m totally bummed because of course my bestie’s husband just emailed us about celebrating her birthday in Santa Cruz and I cannot afford the hotel and a night out – sadness. Not if I stay on budet for August. He’s also planning on going during the weekend of graduation for UC Santa Cruz which makes everything even more expensive! I feel like a bad friend but I haven’t gone on a big vacay in 3 years and being broke isn’t a crime but I still feel terrible saying no.
5) Thank baby Jesus, they are wrapping up Greys. I love it but it’s time. Time to put that baby too rest. We’ve already had a ferry crash, bomb going off in the hospital, plane crash, car crash….I mean we’re dunzo. Nothing from this season – don’t trip no spoilers. I love ya Grey’s but let’s put a bow on it.
6) PERSONAL SPACE. People please understand this!!! Nobody wants you so close in line to them that I can hear you breathing. It’s creepy and unneccessary. Also with regards to running if you’re not fast enough to run ahead of me and keep the pace of at least two full steps ahead – DON’T TRY TO PASS ME! RUN NEXT TO ME! Otherwise I will accidently kick you! C’mon, peeps! Pull it together. Life, line, and running ettiquite.
I’m off to NYC and will be having a SFO airport bar cocktail for all of you. Enjoy the rest of the week and I will try to give ya some shout outs until I head back to the real world on Tuesday. I miss the golden years of MTV. Remember Real World San Franciso with Puck, Rachel and Pedro….before it became Real Ho Bags of Random Cities and eventually Jersey Shore.
Love ya peeps!