IT’S TIME FOR THE HUMP!!!TAKE US HOME, BOBBY!!!
Nothing to make you feel like it’s gonna be a bomba Wednesday like a little old Bobby Brown topped off with Confessions! Holla for the Vodka & Soda crew..ok link-up but didn’t that sound so much better?
Let’s bust a move and check out my confessions for this week. Go ahead continue your own personal humping around dance party while enjoying these ones.
1. College Adviser confession. I hate AP (Advanced Placement) credit. Students think it’s gold and really it just prepares you to not fall on your ass. Seriously, you still need to take most courses and SHOCKER medical schools don’t take it! C’mon, people! I swear the frosh are like freakin’ little Rumplestitskins with their AP credit. Then they lose their goddamn minds when I have to say Nope, sorry, we don’t take it. Or they cry. I mean I’ll still throw some general education units your way but you need to take calculus. Here’s a tissue.
2. I bought some aveda shampoo (travel size) for my trip and now I am addicted. That ish is soooo wonderful but I think the large size was like $30.00. I don’t want to look it up since I am considering shelling out the cash. God damn, why can’t advising crazy freshman be more profitable!!!
3. Angela Bassett will be directing a Lifetime movie about Whitney and Bobby’s relationship and I’m not ashamed to full on admit I will be watching it and am soooo looking forward to it! Do you have a favorite Whitney. I loved when she rocked the giant 80’s early 90’s side bow. Since my blog cannot highlight any current music, here’s my favorite Whitney jam. PS Doesn’t it seem perfect that it’s going to be a Lifetime movie?? Or is that just me?
4. I’m watching HBO’s Carnivale and it is beyond creepy but also super intriguing. Plus the little man from Twin Peaks is in it!!! Ultimate crazy! However he is not speaking backwards in spooky gibberish.
5. This feels like the oldest lady confessions ever. I have played a Bobby & Whitney jam and just referenced Twin Peaks. The frosh are gonna walk all over me next week. I just might as well get a cane and be ready to shake a tea cup at them. A tea spiked with a little something something of course but that’s beside the point. I kid! I would never drink on the job only after the job 😉
6. Coconut water is delicous and I really want to buy a case online…ya know since I’m trying to drink water and this is getting closer.
Well this old lady has to tackle her day but I hope you all have a kick ass hump day!!!! Keep me posted on all your hump shenangins and everything else.