HUMPTY DANCE! HERE’S YOUR CHANCE! DO THE HUMP!!
It’s Wednesday in this beatch of a week and I am grateful. Let’s straight do this thing and hop on board with Confessions with my homegirl Kathy from Vodka and Soda. Click her awesome button. You know you want to.
1. I confess that there’s nothing like the Humpty Dance for a quick pick me up!
Enjoy this one, peeps!
2. Confession Dos: This week is straight kicking my ass but I’m making baby steps of progress and finally starting to feel a little normal around my co-workers. However I’m not staying late…don’t care enough…just not there. Not caring… sorry but hashtag not sorry.
3. Interwebbies, I confess I’m still sad about my Grandma…I know it will take time. I woke up this morning and felt like I was sinking in the swamp of sadness…straight up Never Ending Story style. Time to rock my inner Atreau and stay strong.
4. Confessing that I am really hoping for a loss this week because A) I have been trying to eat right instead of not caring and B) There were actual WORKOUTS.
5. This is why I love running in the morning plus the quiet.
It’s so peaceful and I just get that time for myself. Still working on that whole waking up early thing…slow but steady, yo. Another 3.6 miles on the books!!! Making #MexicoVacayFit happen!!! #MexicoFit60