WEEK IN REVIEW!!!
STUFF THAT HAPPENED
- I lost a pound and a half!!! Woo Woo!! Less drinking & eating healthy kinda works. Who knew?
- I brought my lunch to work everyday this week!!! Holla!
- I got in two full runs and one attempted run. More on that later!
- I prepped meals, so crazy.
- Moved into my own office, hooraz
STUFF THAT CAN BE IMPROVED UPON
- Not hurting my foot during a run. Yep, that happened. I’m still gonna try and squeeze out a night run so fingers crossed it’s all better… FINGERS CROSSED.
- Water drinking was hit and miss. Clearly more water was consumed than during my holiday break which was filled with booze and ice…ice counts as water right?
- Sleep! I am still all over the place with the sleep schedule as I’ve returned to work. I need to really be hitting the sheets at 10ish and getting in my rest. This happened like one or twice this week….and the second time was only due to sheer exhaustion. However I have been waking up on time!
STUFF THAT I STILL NEED TO DO/INCORPORATE
- I think I may need to bring back MFP for a little bit of tracking. Next week I may loosely bring this back but give myself 3 weeks or so to reign in my eating before I really commit.
- Pull the trigger on the Livermore Half. I need to commit to a race and get my training going for reals but for some reason I’m having cold feet.
THINGS I STILL LOATHE
- Baby showers….they last way TOOOOO LONG! Seriously can’t you please upon my gift upon arrival so I don’t feel like I have to stay for 5 hours. Also why games? We’re in our thirties and at no other parties do we have to play games, why, why at baby showers??? Anyone else think that the game where you guess how large the mother’s tummy is, is kinda mean? Just me?
- Returning to work. I am still trying to remember how to do my job. BLARGH.
That was THE WEEK IN REVIEW, kiddies. I am now enjoying Tina Fey & Amy Poehler hosting the Golden Globes and look forward to all the MEMES!!! I still have hopes to attempt a run but damn, my couch is cozy. We will see… I already went to the Whole Foodie and bought breakfast & lunch prep so that’s on my evening to-do. I love being distracted by all the glamour and making a list of all the movies I need to see.