It’s been a hot minute….yes, I am a bad blogger. I disappear but hey at least I’m back now!!??
Alright let’s do some bullet point style catch up and then we can jump all in on this cray cray Thursday. Kayzo?
- Marathon Training has looked a little something like this:
- I’m doing the 30 day ab challenge on days where I don’t run and actually remember to do so. I’m only on day 7 but aloha fit, kiddies.
- I have 3.5 weeks until Hawaii!!! I have been putting off trying on swimsuits to exam the situation. Let me just also put it out there that I’m a swimsuit hoarder. Hopefully before Sunday, I will sort through my drawer and get rid of the ones I don’t need and find something suitable for mini-wedding vacay.
- I’ve been doing some SERIOUS cleaning and purging of the casita and it’s going well. There’s still more to do but I have two boxes at my front door for Goodwill. Holla, I’m feeling like a grown-up.
- Running is going pretty well but I haven’t had to go past that mile 13.1 marker yet which is when shizz will start getting real as they used to say about the “Real World.”
- I’ve worked the last two Saturdays and am very much looking forward to an entire weekend off, thank you baby Jesus.
This week the boyfriend’s parents were in town and it was very nice but effed up my training schedule. I barely did my first run last night so all my ish is gonna be crazy.
Wednesday – 4.4 mile – DUNZO
Thursday – 6 miler
Friday – 3 miler
Saturday – REST!!!!
Sunday – 11 miles (I have a 12k race that I’m running to and from to hit my 11)
BLARGH, there’s no wiggle room but that’s how it goes sometimes.
I need to get on the Mother’s Day planning with my sister. Although I found a pretty cute gift possibility on Etsy so that was a win. I also need to lock down the Luau tickets for the homies for Hawaii. May is going to go by HELLA fast and all I can hope is that I stay on budget and keep on with my running. I’m so excited for the Hibiscus Half!!!!! There’s also a small possibility we may try to hit up Greece for a day or two before our Budapest trip so fingers crossed.
I wish I had more to write, peeps, but really I’m just working working working.