I haven’t blogged in such a long time…… life gets crazy and there’s no time for writing or I’m misbehaving and having to write about it makes it worse.
Let’s get the bad out of the way and then we’ll jump into the good.
- Spend, spend, spend…..yes, since October I’ve been really BAD about spending and terrible about saving.
- Ok, I’ve saved nothing!
- Clearly, I’m a lady in my mid thirties (also how the hell did that happen!!!) with a spending problem.
- Eating & drinking in excess but given the holiday season, fairly reasonable…..maybe this shouldn’t be on the bad list.
Ok, really it’s the credit cards….I need to put them in the freezer or cut them up…. I’m saddled with graduate school debt so really I need to get rid of my credit card debt. This needs to be the year. I need to forget my Champagne tastes and get back to 6 pack style…or better yet no booze just throw that $10 towards the debt monster.
Let’s get to the GOOD!
- I completed my studio’s December barre challenge of ending 2015 stronger by completing 15 classes! Hooray!
- Even though I overspent, I did keep it relatively reasonable on the Christmas gifts.
- I fit into my bridesmaid dress.
- I washed all my laundry the other day…6 loads….not kidding.
- I finished my Women & Leadership course in November
- Interviewed for a position and made some strong connections despite not landing it.
- I had a crazy busy but delightful winter break….I probably should post on that for the interwebbies but we’ll see.
Anyways, I’m back and still in complete shock it’s 2016. COMPLETE SHOCK.
I’m embracing the new year and going to set some little goals and inspirations for being the BEST ME. That’s right, 2016 is all about being the BEST ME….learning, growing, and being the best that I can be.
Well I hope that you all had a lovely holiday season and are ready to face the new year.